Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm a big girl now!

Well, my girls are participating in the Buckle Series every Saturday for several weeks in a row. As most of you know, Jason works shift work. It just so happened that the day I had my program at the camp, the girls had a barrel run. They actual are entered in 4 events. I had only pulled the trailer once myself but I had never taken the girls to a run without Jason. I depend on him way too much sometimes. I did it all from loading up, to driving to LA, to grooming and saddeling and guiding the girls and back home. We did not finish the last event until 1:00 am and home we went. I took them back to the truck and let them sleep between events, it got chily that night. Boy, after that, I really felt like I had done something but it was good to know that I could do it on my own. My girls did really good. I am so proud of them.

No comments: